1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) personal checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Sante Fe Pet Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
If you are pleased with the quality of care that you have received from Santa Fe Pet Clinic, the best compliment we can ask for is your referral to fellow pet parents. As a way of saying “thank you” for your confidence and assurance, we would love to give you a 10% discount coupon for your next visit for every new client you send our way.
Due to rising costs in the economy, my pet owners are purchasing pet insurance to help them to manage the cost of health care while protecting and providing great care for their critter family members. Many pet owners select plans with a low monthly premium that offers them comfort in knowing that they would be able to properly care for their pet properly if they should become sick or injured. Others prefer to utilize insurance plans that cost a bit more on a monthly basis, but also offer reimbursement on routine wellness care such as annual vaccines and exams in addition to sick visits. Before choosing an insurance company, it is important to research several options and choose one that fits your budget and needs.
Things to consider while researching are: which conditions are covered, which conditions are not covered, premium costs, lifetime limits, and stances on pre-existing conditions. VPI and Pets Best are two of the largest pet insurance companies that have been around the longest and two that we recommend. But there are several other pet insurance companies out there for pet parents today.